Who is a candidate for our Recovery Loan?
Bad things happen to good people. You can be financially responsible and have a great credit rating your whole life. And then
something happens – a poor decision, a divorce, a business failure – and everything changes.
The Encore Credit Recovery Loan was created for these people: hardworking, financially responsible Canadians with steady jobs and steady residency who are on the way back up.
When you choose to pay back your Consumer Proposal with our lump sum Recovery Loan, you take back control of your financial life and make all the right moves to rebuild your credit rating fast.
A candidate for our Recovery
Loan will need all of the following:
- A copy of 2 most recent pay stubs.
- A copy of 2 pieces of government issued identification.
- A copy of 2 most recent CRA Tax Notice of Assessments from previous tax years.
- A letter from employer, showing stable employment/income for at least 1 year.
- A copy of the Consent Form signed with the Trustee allowing the Trustee to send us personal information/Consumer Proposal.
- A copy of the Consumer Proposal signed with the Trustee. (A Trustee can email this to us with your consent.)